Liss Community Association requires a Community Centre Manager (25 hours per week) £17,485 with 4 weeks holiday plus 8 bank holidays
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Experience and enjoyment of working with people and community groups in a customer facing role.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Successful experience or ability to demonstrate skills for first line staff support and management
- Be motivated, flexible, self-starter and a strong team player
- Bags of initiative, ideas, drive and enthusiasm!
Downloads available on our About Us page:
Deadline for applications is Friday 19th December Interview date 6th January